Tuesday, July 31, 2007

my first set of keys

I got my first set of keys today...to my new apartment!!

I went to Ikea and bought a bed, matress, kitchen table and chairs, and slates..some pillows, shower curtian, sheets, took kit..i dunno a lot and it was awesome! My good friend Shannon came with me.

Tommorow I am meeting the Ikea guys at my apartment at 10am to move in my new furniture then in the evening Mate and his dad are going to help me move my stuff from the office to my apartment! Im very very excited! Thankfully, Shannon is going to come help me and get everything ready for maybe a house warming party soon!!

I will post pics of the exciting times soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I got my new keys on that Tuesday as well. =)

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Excited to talk with you and hear how you are doing! You got furniture? yea! I'm so ready to ditch this D furniture and get some new stuff. 7 years is enough.......hee hee hee......how's your Hungarian?

Unknown said...

hey, you gotta teach me how to do links. :-)

carolyn said...

anticipate a sleepover....
or many.