Thursday, July 26, 2007

New Friends

So..now that Language school is over..I'm sure you wonder what does she do exactly :-)

Well.. here are some new friends that I have made..

Dori is Hungarian and she is apart of Mark's English Club. I met her the second day I moved here and we have been hanging out here and there whenever Mark puts together events. She is 19 and goes tot he Economics University here in Budapest.

Joszef is also Hungarian and he is also in English Club. We just met Sunday when we played boules and we also met tonight at English Club.

Shannon is American and she is apart of YWAM here in Budpest. She is sooo fun and we live pretty close together. She is finishing her second year and thank God she is here for another. I have a feeling that we will be good friends! We go to Church together and kind of roll in the same group thanks to Mate.

Mate is a friend that I have known for almost 5 years now. We met when I lived in Budapest. I have enjoyed having him here and hanging out. He is one of the greatest guys I know. He is Hungarian and he is a lot of fun and the best part is that he is fluent in English.

Tommorow is Coffee House and I will see some of my new friends here. I will meet with Viktor and Csabba again so pray for some good friendships to form!

No comments: