Sunday, July 29, 2007

My first visitor





I must preface this with..if I do not consider my dad my first visitor...




Today, I met Julie Moore, Donald Hardison and a team of 23 students from LU Global Impact in Budapest today. We toured the city, ate palacsintas, shopped and enjoyed fellowship. It was awesome to see a group of young people who sacrificed their summers to come to Romania to play and share with kids. I was able to spend they day talking to the differnt students and sharing with them what I am doing. It was great to hear what they want to do and how they want to do things in missions in their lives.




It was just wonderful to be able to hang out Julie and Donald and catch up and enjoy people from home. I had so much fun and I am so thankful I got to share my city and my heart with these people! Thanks for coming guys!!

2 comments:

revtom said...

WHAT? me a visitor? what was in that can you were holding?????

Joanna said...

sprite dad... i was with Liberty people.