Sunday, June 17, 2007

Saying Goodbye..

My time at MTI is over. I'm back in DC spending time with my little sister.

The goodbyes that we said to one another at MTI were a process of about 48 hours. We took time to say good bye to our small groups.. we sat there eating candy and laughing because we were all too tired of crying. Then as a whole we said goodbye. We were handed a piece of paper with a name on it where he had to write a blessing for that person. I was lucky and got my friend Susanna who is going to K-stan. Then we went to that person and told them goodbye with a blessing. Then we went around the room for about 2.5 hrs. to say goodbye to one another.

Earlier that day we stood up and told about what we were doing in each of our respective countries. I spoke on Hungary and what I will be doing there. Then people came up and laid hands on me and surrounded me and Brad Hunter prayed for my ministry in Budapest. It was awesome. I loved being surrounded by many who knew me well.





Some of those at MTI.. I may never see again..well not until Heaven. It is sad because I will follow these people for many years through the Internet or through phone calls but I don't know if I'll ever see them again. We went through many emotional days and experiences together that brought us close together in such a small amount of time.


Some of those at MTI...I can't wait to see in Europe and spend time in each other's ministry. To be able to see first hand what God is doing in and through them since leaving MTI.


2 of my favorites..Annette(Ukraine) and Amanda(Kenya)

Whitney (New Zealand) who shares my love of good clothes!

Thank you all to those who helped me in getting to MTI, who prayed for me while I was there, who called, who encouraged and who have supported me financially in my missions venture. THANK YOU!
Karilyn and Claire (Ukraine)

1 comment:

revtom said...

what great stuff you are posting here.... keep it up girl!!!!