Thursday, June 21, 2007

New Camera and My Best Friend



Today I spent the day with my best friend... Sami. It was soo fun just talking, catching up, eating Bodo's, Quizzno's with Nate, seeing Justin, going to the Crossroad's store (on 29S that Sami's always wanted to go to) and just spending time with each other.


Best friends do not come on a whim.. I think they are God's gift to make life easier on earth. Well at least my BFF is. She's my sounding board, accountability partner, laughing partner and spiritual friend. Its going to be hard to say good-bye in the morning but I know that I will see her soon.


Now you ask..this new camera?? I got a new Canon Rebel xti from my wonderful Dad. Its amazing and it's like having a piece of heaven in my hand that I can capture fun things on.. So the pictures from here on out will most likely be on my beautiful new camera!!

5 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

We made it to Philly! Like the shots with the new camera!
Praying for you as you continue to say goodb

Brad & Stacey said...

Sorry, Levi hit my hand and I sent an unfinished comment...I said I would keep praying for you as you say goodbye to dear friends and family!
Love-
Stacey

Lori said...

I love it that you get to see your BFF in person! That in itself is an answer to prayer!
Blessings on the good-bye!

Anonymous said...

Jo Jo,
I just read all of your blogs. This is excellent. Keep it up, especially in the coming months. I so enjoyed lunch with you at Saigon, as I always do. You're one of the few human beings I could be around all the time. Those folks in Budapest are in for a real treat-- You!
Love, Gary

Keith Miller said...

We are thinking of you!