Thursday, June 28, 2007

Falling Into Place

I am very excited to leave tomorrow morning! Its been a good time with my family here in Washington DC. These past two'ish weeks have been very busy and good. I've been able to say good-bye to many people and to my hometown.

I've received two very important documents in the mail in the last week which has been a-w-esome!! I first had my passport overnighted to me thanks to my Congressman-the Honorable Virgil Goode Jr. - he expedited that to me! It was so exciting to get that in the mail so that now I can travel!! :-)












Also, I've been waiting for my diploma to become available from Liberty University but they told me that it was going to be 12-18 weeks. I got an email from Registrar on Monday and they told me they were going to send my diploma to me!! I immediately called and asked for it to be overnight ed to me! So its in my hands and here's a picture of these important documents!!

I've never doubted if I'm supposed to go to Hungary but if I ever did this picture sure does prove that my God is faithful and I am doing what he wants me to do right now! How reassuring is that!
This will be my last post till I am in Budapest! I fly on Friday 6/29 at 10pm and I will land in my new home on Saturday 6/30 at 535pm! Pray for safety!!


Till Budapest......

7 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

Yeah! So glad you got all of your papers! God is so faithful isn't He! We will be praying for safety...and trust that we will see each other soon once everyone is settled!
Love ya!
Stacey
P.S. Your momma is one pretty lady!

Laci and Keri Németh said...

CONGRATS on both... and welcome to the battlefield... :)

Comrad Lazo von vukvoaren :)

Lori said...

Yeah GOD! Love His timing!
I'll be praying for your travels! We all leave PILAT tomorrow - about the same time you leave so it'll be easy to remember your travel plans. Thank you so much for the post cards to all the SPLICE remnants here! You are so thoughtful!

Lori

Susanna said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I will definitely be praying for your travels. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about your exciting adventure that God has placed you on! If I'm ever in Budapest...you better have a place to sleep for me :)

Brad & Stacey said...

Welcome to Budapest! So glad you got your passport. The kids just prayed for your safe arrival. Hope to see you in Vienna sooooon!

Randy said...

Congratulations on the diploma and Budapest!

I stumbled on your entry on a web search, but while I'm here I'll leave you alink tot he Liberty message board where you might be able to keep up on what's going on back on campus and perhaps some fellow alumni.

http://FlameFans.com