Saturday, February 28, 2009

Karaoke and Students


Friday night is supposed to be fun and exciting right?!! Well, my friday night sure was exciting :) 

I met friends at coffeehouse for a few hours then at around 1030pm, I went to a student's birthday party. It was at a Karaoke place which was really fun. I sang a little Guns and Roses and lynard Skynard. :) We had a lot of fun and stayed out till the wee hours of the morning! I loved being with them, hanging out, dancing, laughing.. a real connection is being made.. do I really want to leave?!! 

This is Dori and Zsofie. They are such great students and English speakers!

16 of 365
1. I rested the entire day after a really really long work week
2. I was able to reconnect with my friend Anna who was here last here.
3. Singing a little Karaoke with my students and connecting with them.
4. Tomorrow I get to sleep in.
5. Really good conversations with Dori and Zsofie

No comments: