Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthday Party


On Sunday, Seth and Jacob celebrated their birthday's at a Play House. They played for three hours straight and spoke Hungarian with their friends. It was fun to be apart of this special day for both of them.  The "small fire hazard" is a birthday candle which at fourth of july we used as a firework :) Don't worry folks, I had my travel fire extinguisher with me :) 

Dad left this morning at 630am to get on his flight at 855. He is safe and sound in DC but there are a lot of delays because of ice. I had a wonderful time with him here and was quite sad to see him leave. I had a homesick afternoon but after meeting a good friend, Kyle Polson from Charlottesville and eating TGI Friday's, I felt a lot better. I also went to church and heard an excellent sermon with great worship!

11 of 365
1. Honey mustard dressing for my French Fries at TGI's
2. I gave a test in two classes which is always good cuz I can sit there :) 
3. I heard a wonderful sermon on brokenness and trust
4. We sang "In Christ Alone" .. love those words
5. Dad landed safely at the aiport.

No comments: