Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Really...Its Wednesday night already?!!

I can't believe how quickly the week has gone by. I'm excited though cuz the weekend is almost here. ;) I had a hard day at school today..I just want to be a better teacher and some of my students are hard to reach.  I was telling a friend about this today and he encouraged me to continue being the light, not to worry about the one kid. Then he directed me to Ephesians 3. I needed to read that.. I'll highlight the verses I liked..

16I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

 20Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.


It's soothing to the soul, but also a deep calling because it says.. rooted in love..that means we must accept that love that God gives so generously.  I sometimes have a hard time accepting that love..

I've had a relaxing afternoon of watching tv, making dinner and cleaning up a bit. I'm feeling refreshed for a good day tomorrow. 

It's been awhile since I've done my grace moments.. so I'll highlight the past few days.

15 of 365

1. Laura bought my favorite  pillow from Ikea as a thank you gift for keeping the boys. I LOVE IT ...see ..good things come your way when you wait :) 

2. I met Evi last night and the whole K. family was there so we hung out, I practiced Hungarian and enjoyed family. 

3. I had a wonderful class with my 11B and 10C and after class one of my 11B'ers came up to me and said.. that class was one of the best classes we've had! :) it made me smile

4. I went to the "gym" in our school with my colleague, A. It was so fun and I definitely learned new Hungarian words..but I don't remember them :) 

5. I got to pick out a beautiful Jcrew Bridesmaid's dress in an amazing color!! :) 

No comments: