Friday, February 13, 2009

Girl's Night

From R-L: Viki, Dori, Szandi, Szilvi














I invited girls from my 12B class to come eat pizza with me then go and see a movie.  Four of them could come. I made 2 different kinds of pizzas using my really easy dough recipe and also made 
sugar cookies for us to decorate. My sister had sent a package and in that was sprinkles so we used them up with a little help of some Betty Crocker Icing we were ready to decorate. 

We then went to see Bride Wars at the movie theatre.  It was so amazing and I cried so much. I think its mostly because I am a maid of honor this summer in a wedding and I'm missing out on so much of what's happening.  I'm also a bride's maid in another wedding and I have the same feelings.  It was a great, great day and I'm tired but I wanted to post some pics for you to see! 

Szilvie plays ice-hockey and made me a ice hockey cookie :)

9 of 365
1. I hung out with Flora, her sister and mom today after school. 
2. I had my 12B girls over for dinner and cookie decorating     3. I saw a movie with girls I adore.
4. I had breakfast with my Dad :) (theme)
5. I'm in my bed on a Friday night at 10:30 and lovin it :)

No comments: