Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lent

It's the beginning of Lent, a forty day fast and penance before Easter. I've not given up something in a long time. .. so this year.. I decided to give up sweets and tv shows. 

It's not going to be easy but I know that I can do it.. so my oh so quality tv-shows like 90210, Grey's, Gossip Girl, Brother's Sisters , office will just have to wait till easter.  Then I'll be on Spring Break so everything will be like an exciting time :) 

I'll keep you posted on the tv shows..cuz they will be harder than sweets :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you! I encourage you in your decisions!

Aaron Varner said...

wow....i'm proud of you! you can tell I'm not over in Hungary b/c I would not have approved of this fasting ONE BIT! Who would I have watched tv shows and eaten sweets with?!