Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snow flurry Thursday

Thursday's are my favorite because I don't teach till third period. I leave my house around 9 to get to school by 930. I walked out into the very brisk morning and it was snow flurrying! How crazy is that?!! I didn't mind it but its just crazy! 

Yesterday, my students were tired as it was a late class (5th period). I said "you guys need a bunch of choclate to wake you up!!"  You would have thought I said, "You guys can go home and no more school this week!!" since their eyes lit up so brightly.  I teach them during 6th period as well and so I went downstairs to the "bufe"(snack shop) and bought 3 choclate bars for my cute kids. They couldn't belive that I bought them choclate and gave it to them. 

I've been doing a bible study about Ruth. I have been constantly reminded of doing kind things for those around me. I could see that this simple act of kindess towards my students showed them that I loved them and thought that they were important! The best part was that God was glorified by this action. Even though I couldn't eat that choclate because of Lent.

so what act of kindness will we do today?!! 

No comments: