Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My new favorite Breakfast!


My dear friend gave me this recipe and I've made it three times. It's very yummy, healthy and very delicious.  I love making it with peaches, apples and cinnamon and many other yummy fruit.

Baked Oatmeal

1/2 cup oil
1/2 brown or white sugar
2 eggs

Add:

3 cups oatmeal
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 cups of milk

Mix in as much fruit as you would like.  Our favorites include:  Blueberry, Peach with ginger, and Apple, cinnamon, pecan.

Bake in a 9 x 11 lightly greased pan for 25 minutes.  350 degrees.

2 comments:

Stephanie Windon said...

i made this today. Keep up the recipes. I am learning how to cook and love reading what you are making. I hope your last few months in Hungary are great! I am getting ready to go back to the US for a few years in August and I am already sad to think about it.

Better Way Believer said...

this is why I came to your blog today:) he he Im wanting baked oatmeal! I love and miss you!