Monday, March 10, 2008

Wedding

My dear friends Caroline and Viktor were married this weekend. It was a full day Saturday which didn't end until 400am Sunday Morning :-) Don't you worry I slept 12 hours last night.

It was probably one of the best weddings I've ever been too. And of course, I shot the entire wedding..about 1000 pictures. They will definitely have their pick :-) There is really nothing like getting married in Budapest at a beautiful Church with Stained glass windows, having your wedding pictures taken over looking Parliment, the river and the Basillica. Lots of yummy wine and great friends helped celebrate the event.

Of course, as most of you know me, I danced the night away. Sistra and Kels would have been proud. It was for me a wonderful occasion to worship in the church and sing praise songs and watch Viktor and Caroline 1. absolutely in love with their God 2. demonstrating that love to one another. An occasion I'll never forget!

1 comment:

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

I'm so proud of you for making it til 4 a.m. I've not been able to do that at a Hungarian wedding! Now you understand that when someone says they are going to a wedding, you can just plan to meet them on another weekend cuz the wedding weekend is literally that...a weekend!!! hee hee hee!!!