Monday, March 10, 2008

Visitors


This weekend was packed full. On Friday afternoon, I had the great pleasure of seeing two families from MTI (the missionary training that I went to this past summer). The Mullenixes and the Drydens. Both are serving in Ukraine and were here for a conference.


Now, Ukraine is sooo different than Hungary in that there is a lot more that we can get here. AKA MEXICAN food!! SO of course I took them to Arriba!! I showed the Mullenixes around down for a little while and hung out with their cute kids. We talked about life after MTI. What its like being overseas, culture shock, differences and just how we are doing.


I loved every moment as I feel very close to many of those that I went to MTI with! Especially both of these families!


Here's a picture of Karilyn, Claire and me. Hopefully, I'll post a picture of the Dryden's and me.


2 comments:

Joe and Amy said...

Not going to lie- a little jealous of you and all of your MTI reunions. We have only seen Whitney and Nate since MTI (not that I'm complaining! We love them and she is soooo cute pregnant!) but we talk about the other families all of the time! Joe was just talking about Claire tonight-he was reminiscing about the time she ate a lot of his ice cream at Rocky Mt. Ice Cream store...mmmm. Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Claire bear talks of that ice cream visit often! What sweet times! Hope all is well.