Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Peeps


Today I got a wonderful package from my friend Chrissy! Thanks Chrissy!! I got a box of PEEPS. That's right folks peeps. Now, I know some of you have no clue why i love these amazing, gooey, marshmellow's covered in dyed pink, green and blue sugar but I LOVE THEM. Chrissy was my RA in college and she would always give me peeps. For halloweeeeeeen, christmas, random occasions. So She sent me Peeps! A whole box of them. I'm so excited! I ate 5 already..well with the help of Sarah and Hannah George who are visiting.


Its funny, the small things in life that make you happy..like $.79 cent package of Peeps that overflow the shelves and boxes at your nearest Wal-mart.


This is a great way to start Holy Week.. nothing like Peeps :-)


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Seriously?! Peeps? Come on Joanna...