Friday, March 21, 2008

Korosi Csoma Sandor Days

Korosi Csoma Sandor Days


My school is named after KCS. He was a famous traveler in Hungary. We had no classes but Poetry Recitals, English, Russian and German Hours, Plays, and a presentation. We are now on vacation for the weekend!!
I played on the Teacher team for Basketball. We lost 20-16 but I had 6 points!! My students were cheering and I had a lot of fun!! I'm a little sore this morning (getting old :-)).
I put up some action shots for you guys!!

2 comments:

Laci and Keri Németh said...

Dear Princess of Obuda MVP... :)

Let me know if youlike any of those pics...

I will arrange everything for you...

L

Anonymous said...

i recognized your form as you were under the basket and raising your hand for the ball - memories of high school - Dad