Tuesday, September 23, 2008

this is what I do


As most of you know, I'm working on my Master's of Teaching. This requires me to stay home and study most nights and takes up a lot of my weekend as well. Its okay though. I think its good for me to have this discipline. My life has been a lot more disciplined because of it.


Anyways..this is what my desk normally looks like.. READING, notetaking, COMPUTER, NUTELLA and water.. it keeps me going :)


from the teacher who teaches 8 hours a day and the student who studies 2 hours a day....


3 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

nutella keeps me going too!
See you this weekend friend!

Megan Van Fleet said...

You go, girl!! I miss you! And love you MUCHO!!!! Have fun studying and teaching! Self-discipline rocks!!!

Laci and Keri Németh said...

nutella and water as energizers?????
I have to try that one out...

Lazo von student