Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My New Exercise Routine

I'm trying to be more healthy in all aspects of life. Here is my physical exercise. Three times a week I go on this path:


I don't know if you can see the dots. Maybe you have click the picture to make it bigger. Well anyways. I go from my house around the island and back to my house. My friend Flora and I do this together. It's fun with a partner. Its 4.57 miles. Whew!

Then twice/three times per week I do Pilates found on Youtube :)

So far I've been sleeping much better :) Good signs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it helps our sleep and it also helps our brains in the brain intensive work of spending the day with adolescents... - RevDad

Megan Van Fleet said...

Yay for exercise! I can't stay away from the gym lately either! Also, sleeping much better as well! Loved getting your email today! Thanks for making my afternoon! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO PROUD of you!!! ILY -- Lea

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

VERY impressive! You go girl!