Thursday, September 11, 2008

Paperwork has started

I turned in my paperwork for my work permit today. It was much easier this year as the office already has all of my information. I might even get a two year work permit which means a two year residency permit. This is also to say that I've decided to move home for a year. So I only need a one year permit.

What if this is a sign? I am always curious about what God's going to with my future and I've still left it up to him! I am still planning on moving back to Lynchburg next summer to finish my Master's Studies then I'm not sure :) I'm not worried.

Anyways, about the paper work. I must wait two weeks then I will have to go and apply for my residency permit. Hopefully all of this will be a smooth process. I am not worried about getting it, I know this is where Im supposed to be!

Its a rainy/humid day in Bp. I'm ready to take a nap :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the new background on your bloggy woggy!!

Anonymous said...

this is an interesting post, it shows an openness to God's leading in the midst of human planning! - TF

Anonymous said...

this is an interesting post, it shows an openness to God's leading in the midst of human planning! - TF

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Ah, God's ways...how often they are not necessarily our ways. Just stay intimate with Him.