Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Weekend



I have had a wonderful 27th Birthday weekend.

It started on Thursday, when a dear friend Shannon took me to a movie, dinner and coffee. We saw Dan in real life. Which I highly reccomend.

On Friday, Shannon had made a yummy cake for Eugene and I to blow out the candles at coffee house. I went to movie with some of my girls that I teach as well.

Then on Saturday night, a big group of us went dancing. I love to danceand we danced the night away. I had a blast.
Sunday I went to the Newell's for birthday dinner, birthday cake and awesome presents. I love the Newell's and I'm so thankful for their partnership and love in my life.

It has been really cool to reflect upon the year. I've spent a year here in Hungary. It was really cool to see the differences in parties as well. Last year, I was just getting to know everyone and didn't feel comforatble having a party. Shannon, Rachael, and had a party just us then we went to hang out with everyone. This year, it was a full blown affair and I felt so loved. I am so thankful for my friends here and the fellowship they bring to my life! :)

THANK YOU!!


2 comments:

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Sorry I couldn't come help celebrate, but I'm happy so many loved on you! You deserve it! Bless you sister!

Laci and Keri Németh said...

3 days????
In the balkans they do 3 day weddings...
what will we do at your wedding if you are already celebrating a birthday for 3 days????

A week long wedding?????
Wow...

can't wait... :)

Lazo von eater, dancer...