Friday, September 28, 2007

Visa

I am in Prauge right now sitting at Mark and Joanna's House and its so nice. I am enjoying much needed time of friends and old memoires. I woke up and had pancakes and Greenberry's coffee that my sister sent me.. yumm.

I have been working for the last about mmmm 2 months on getting my Visa. I receieved my work permit last week and it was great! I then booked a train ticket to Prague and rode for about 7 hours yesterday.. wait.. back up. On Wednesday, during my break I took one of my students and we met Mark Newell in Budapest near my house. I needed proof from the government that my apartment was real and valid. With many phone calls to Mark Newell and Doug Coppage I figured out what I needed and had the paper in 24 hours. God is good.

So, to my knowledge I have all of my paperwork and I'm ready to go and ask for this Visa. Today is Czech Holiday and the Embassy is colsed . So.. I am waiting and praying it comes on Monday and if it doesn't then I wait on Tuesday or come back in a few weeks.

I relearned this morning that God is good, that I have really given this to God because when I found out that it was closed I was not worried or stressed and knew that in His faithful timing I will have it. I must trust. Two verses that two of my favorite people sent me ...

Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways ackknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.
James 1:2 "Consider it pure joy my brothers when you face trials of many kinds.... it develops perserverance and perserverance must finish its work so that you may be complete. (my paraphrase)

thanks for keeping up with me on my journey.
Joanna.

No comments: