Saturday, September 22, 2007

Thanks for the Birthday Greetings and Wishes

It has been a wonderful birthday weekend! I had a great day on Friday which began with getting my work permit from the Governemnt! WOOHOOO now I must get my Work Visa next weekend. Then afterwards I went to Shannon's house and had Enchiladas..yummy and birthday cake. Then we went to see the Golgota Gospel Choir and it was amazing. It was on top one of the huge malls here and they sang all kinds of Gospel songs. Then we went to CoffeeHouse and had a great time hanging out with friends.

Today, I met with my friends Rachael , Caroline and Timi and we went to wedding dress shops for Caroline who is getting married in march. It was awesome. We found amazing dresses and I have no idea how anyone could choose with all the different designs and such. Then Caroline treated me to the Baths.. Szecheni Baths. AAAAHHHh It was amazing. There is a sauna and lots of pools.

I'm now at the Newells and we had a wonderfully yummy dinner and cake and icecream. It was sooo great.

School is great. This week I have to go to Praha to get my visa! Keep Praying! Love to all and thanks for the wishes!

1 comment:

Brad & Stacey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish you could have made it to Vienna...but another time (very soon hopefully!)

We went to Sopron yesterday. We got our passports stamped and you will have to read about our adventures on our blog! Too funny.

Love and miss you!
Stacey