Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Walking on Water


I went to Vienna for the weekend. One of the highlights was going to the Danube which is frozen over. It was a bit terrifying at first. It was strange. I really did feel a bit anxious when I stepped onto the ice..thinking that it would crack and everyone would fall into the horribly cold water. Then I just had to reassure myself that 100's of others were on the ice and its really okay. It was really neat just walking along the river for about a quarter of a mile.

I'm sure my fear of walking on the water can parallel a bit with Peter and Jesus.. Not even meaning to find a spiritual parallel...joking while I was walking on water..at least I had snow and 100's of people to look at and step..Peter..he had nothing but water and a rocky water. He sure was brave!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe it can be frozen when im in bp?