Monday, January 5, 2009

4 years ago...


4 years ago, a precious woman entered my life. I picked her as my college roomate on a whim of liking her last name. She had just returned from Africa. I had just returned from Hungary. We met and instantly knew we'd get along.


She read her Bible faithfuly an prayed intimatley. I looked at her in awe and knew someday I'd be like that too.


We shared a rare thing in common...size 11 shoes :)


I wanted to finish my degree in three years and move to Hungary. She wanted to Graduate and work at JH and move to India. We both did just that :)


Last Friday, we met at the airport, to just chat for an hour. We never thought our dreams would come true. After so much prayer and encouraging one another in missions. She was returning to India and I to Hungary. Its amazing how God works out our dreams even though we both had to wait some time :)

No comments: