Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back in Budapest

I'm back in Budapest. After a great Christmas Vacation..nothing like the Grizwalds...I'm back in Hungary. Its strange being back. I'm full of unsettling emotions of wanting to be home, wanting to be here and being utterly exhuasted. I will post some pics and stories about my holiday which truly was wonderful. Tonight, in order to keep me awake, I went to see my friend Rachael where we celebrated her 24th birthday. We took a walk along the Danube on the Pest side. Its cooolllddddd here but it was wonderful to walk along such a beautiful road :) I've been awake for 34 hours with a 4 hour nap..I'm going to try to sleep :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Welcome home! KNOW those emotions! Did you sleep? I've been having a heck of a time sleeping...have had to take Ambien every night.....and I'm not even napping during the day. Go figure. Got some things on my mind? Hope to see you soon! When are you planning to come to Szeged?