Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A icy Wednesday


Its icy and cold outside and I chose to stay in today. I'm exhausted from lisetning to 49 of my students talk on average of 5-6 minutes each about 1 of 12 topics.  I have 7 more hours to go this week and I'm going to be very greatful for these mid-terms to end! 

I have started Grad school again and my class is on Special Education. So far I've just read a lot. It hhelps that its cold outside so I just enjoy my warm apartment and read. 

On Monday, I went ice-skating in City Park.  Its a huge rink right beside one of the castles.  I went with some of my new Turkish friends, two Polish friends and Attis. They are all Erasmus students studying education. I have enjoyed getting to know them but am sad they are leaving soon. I think it had been about 8 years or so since I iceskated. It was a bit scary at first..but I soon got the hang of it again and sped around like a fast skater :) jk. Just meandered around.

I'm going to Vienna for the weekend and am looking forward to seeing some friends and getting some much needed encouragement. This is the part of the year that its the hardest cuz its so gray and dreary out there! 

Hope you are staying warm! 

1 comment:

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Aw, you need encouragement? Ok, YOU ARE THE APPLE of HIS eye, and He absolutely thinks you are the GREATEST! He sees your every thought, every action, every dream, desire and hope and LOVES you more than you could EVER imagine! His is YOUR strong tower and ROCK OF AGES! You are HIS BRIDE and HE delights in YOU!