Saturday, January 10, 2009

First Week of School Finished

Its been a busy and unusual week. I was able to hopefully, adequaltey prepare all of my students for their Speaking Exams next week. They have 12 topics which they must learn then they will pick a topic form a hat and must speak on that subject for 3-8 minutes depending on what grade level.

Tuesday night I was still jet lagging and I slept for 12 hours. It was a lot but I was back to normal on Wednesday. Its really cold here this week. I don't remember it being this cold last year. Its in the 10's and lower at night and about low 20's during the day.. brrrr.

trying to get my house in order and clean cuz Monday I start Grad school again :) Nothing like being organized to hopefully get the right foot off the ground :)!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It *wasn't* this cold here last year. We had global warming for two years straight, which I greatly enjoyed; but "warm" is not happening here now!