Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Vienna

One thing I love about going to Vienna is the wonderful American Friends and American places..

I got to meet with Leslie, a dear friend from college for dinner on Monday night. It was fun to catch up, talk and enjoy each other's familiar company.

On Tuesday, Stacey and I took the kids minus Abby to McDonalds for lunch and then I stopped by Satrbucks for a Carmel Macciato. YUM. I love it. Its such a great thing to walk into a Starbucks, know what everything is, know taht it will be made well and get QUALITY. That is definatley not a constant here in Hungary.




I wonder if Hungary will ever get a Starbucks. Prague just got one and I'm a bit jealous. But alas, it does make it more exciting for me to have Starbucks when its once every 2 or 3 months.

3 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

Thanks aging for coming! You were a great encouragement and help with the kids! Abby especially loved the girl time with "her" Joanna!

Brad & Stacey said...

I guess I am too tired to spell again correctly...oopsie!

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm drinking out of my Vienna Starbucks mug right now!