Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fellow Teachers

I've finished a full week of school now and I'm recovered to full health. We are at the end of the semester and its time to administer some exams, give grades and encourage students.

Through this time, I've worked closely with some of my colleagues and have gotten to know them a bit better.

I'm very thankful for their help and for their friendships. Some days they make my day when my students are horrible!

I'm learning so much about teaching and how I've got so much to learn. Teaching requires love, patience and kindness. No wonder Jesus was the greatest teacher. I'm sure he just had this overflow of these attributes and he never yelled at kids, thought how much he hated what he was doing but kept pressing on. I've been encouraged whilst reading Matthew again this year. I've been encouraged to see how Jesus was so patient to teach concepts over and over!!

Anyways, here are some pictures of my colleagues at our Christmas party.



No comments: