Monday, January 14, 2008

sick

I've been sick for a week now. I'm all better and I have my official paper so I can go back to work after my sick leave.

Cultural Difference:

Since I have Hungarian Health Care.. I must go to a doctor that my flat is assigned to. So, after two doctors I finnaly found the one I needed to go to. I went in and here is the method... you sit in a "line" and you just wait there until the doctor is through the other patients. The doctor has open hours where you can only go during those hours.

My doctor is very kind and she gave me everything I need.

Today, I went back to the doctor to get my igazolas (a document excusing me from work) and I waited for 2.5 hours. Finnaly, I asked, I just want my igazolas. She gave it to me and I didn't have to see the doctor and paid my 300 huf.

Thank you God for healing me!!!

No comments: