Sunday, January 27, 2008

Szeged

I'm enjoying some good time here in Szeged with Arden. We've had time to play play play!! woohoo!!

We went to the baths today and it was amazing!! We travelled from bath to bath, sauna to sauna and just talked and relaxed!! Lea and Donna came too and it was just great. My favorite part about it was that we (Arden and I) got to play chess!! woohoo. Dad.. be proud. I won!

Tonight we played Conasta (tribute to Lynn Ainsowrth) and watched a cheesy movie.

I'm off tomorrow to train to Budapest and go to another train station to then go to Vienna to see my roommate from college (Leslie) and hang out with my favorite Vienna livin family the Hunters!! Pray for their family as the dad and husband is going away for a week!! Good thing the professional mommy helper and babysitter is coming to town :) hehe.

Just wanted to show you a few pics too!!

Beating Arden in Chess

The "Locker room"

2 comments:

revtom said...

hey congrats on the win!!!!! it was great that you four got to hang out! have a great trip west as you retrace Franz Joseph's route as he returned from Szeged to Wien after his visit to the flooded sun city in 1879(?)... do you rememebr the huge painting of this visit on the steps of the Szeged museum? of course you do... have fun!

Anonymous said...

I want to play checkers in a spa! Shoot girl. Sign me up.