Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Vienna

I just spent the weekend with my good friends from MTI. The Hunters are originally from Florida (South) and now they live in a top floor, towered, amazing apartment in Vienna. We had loads of fun hanging out, drinking yummy latte's, watching wiggles, watching snoopy, jetsons, going to the Christmas Market, eating Thanksgiving..yummmmY complete with Stove Top dressing.
The kids were amazing to be with and I had so much fun hanging out and playing. I love that they are so close to me and its so easy to get to even just for a day.

I was also able to be apart of family worship which I want to have if I ever have a family. I just need to find me a husband who plays the guitar :-) The kids recited Psalm 100 which I now know and we sang songs. We also prayed together on Sunday right before I left. I loved watching these kids have Christ a huge part of their lives when they live in such a spiritually dark city.

The Christmas Market was beatuiful and there were so many ortaments that I wouuld have loved to have but.. i got a bonafide Nutcracker who has quite the afro for hair. I will have to take a picture of him.


Thanksgiving with the Hunters

Christmas Market and Cotton Candy


My Nutcracker

2 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

I think you need to share with the world your nutcracker's "fro". It is impressive!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Love you!

Lori said...

I'm so glad you guys could hang out together but I must admit - I'm jealous!

Thanks for sharing the photos!
Missing the MTI friends!
Lori