Thursday, November 8, 2007

undescribed emotions

Right now, I'm feeling bunches of emotions in which I cannot really descirbe. I feel great when I'm at school, and I love teaching. I get home and I'm sad but I'm not at the same time. I cry a lot but every missionary I talk to says that its normal. They too went through and are going through the same things.

I wonder what my MTI friends are feeling. Good thing I'm going to visit Stacey and Brad next weekend.

We talked at MTI about the transitions of missionary life and right now I'm in the 3-6 month stage (I am at 4 months) and it is all down hill on the scale and after December hopefully for me I will begin to feel better, because from 6-9 months its a steady incline.

all in all.. they tell me its normal. If this is normal.. I want to be wierd again :-)

Leaning on my only constant.. God.

5 comments:

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Redouble your time in the Word and worship.......that's what He wants anyway, time with you!

Laci and Keri Németh said...

wait till you start weeiping spontaneously at a TEsco or something...

We know where you are... and we pray for you...
Its OK. HE IS WITH YOU...

Laci and Keri

Unknown said...

Be weird again, be weird again!! :) hehe. Oh Joanta, in a way I'm so very sorry you are experiencing such a variation of feeling(s), yet at the same time I'm glad you are. Though I'm not overseas...I am there with you. There are days when I'm wonderfully happy and nothing is wrong and then WAM - I'm smacked in the face with something realistic and I cry. It is life I suppose. And though sometimes I wish it wasn't happening, I am glad it is. Remember - The Lord never wastes a wound (or experience). I love you mucho and I hope you have a fantastic week. Miss you oodles!!

Anonymous said...

We are with you, Dear One! It does get better, although it's pretty much a guarantee that this normal weirdness will happen again. Like when you're pregnant. Or menopausal. :-)
-- Lea

Keith Miller said...

We are thinking of you...
We feel similar emotions!
with all our love,
julia and kenny