Wednesday, November 14, 2007

First Snow

Although I didn't take any pictures.. We had our first snow this past Sunday. It was a bright sunny morning when I woke up and when I walked out of church it was very snowy.

On Sundays...its already quiet but when there is snow it seems that the city is quiet, hiding and watching the beautiful snow fall. It kept up all day and finished around 9pm.

Its cold now.. really cold. I am going to have to do a little winter weather shopping .. hats and gloves and another good pair of winter shoes.

Tonight, at school, we have a parent teacher conference. Here's the difference.. three of us to a room and the parents can come speak to us. I will bring a book. This should be interesting.

More updates later..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get a lot of reading done? Ah,more cross-cultural experiences! :-)

Unknown said...

First SNOW!?!?!?! I'm so jealous. Sure we have had a flurry here and there - but no accumulation...NONE at all! I'm longing for that, truly am. I hope parent teacher conferences went well - let me know. Miss you 'oodles'