Wednesday, October 31, 2007

én futottam

Translated from Hungarian..this means.. I ran.

One of the reasons I came to Prague on my fall break was because my visa is ready!

This morning I went to help Joanna with her music class for toddlers. It was a Halllllloowoeeeeennnn creepy music class :-). It was a blast and we danced around and had a lot of fun. Anyways, we got on the metro to go home but I was going to detour to the embassy to get my visa. Since I'm a bit unfamiliar with the transportation here, I got on the first villamos that came and hoped that it would take me just one stop to where I wanted to go.. of course the one I got on turned right and went down the hill. I had 15 min. to make it to the embassy on time. So, I got off the next stop and I ran to the Embassy..uphill.. oh man. It was funny..

I made it, and I was a bit breathless.. (maybe I should work out) and told the lady.. Good Day. I would like my visa. I to run. I couldn't think of the proper conjugation of the verb to run.

Oh well, so, she checked my passport and she asked me to come back in the morning to get it.

don't worry, I'm planning ahead and I will hopefully not "to run" to the Embassy in the morning.

No comments: