Wednesday, October 10, 2007

the things we do when we don't speak the language..

So.. I sit here in the teacher workroom surrounded by constant hungarian.. all of a sudden I hear my name.. and they are askin me to "futni" to run in a race on Margit Sziget. Mind you.. I have not exercised in a while. I accepted. How can i reject my collegaues and say that I won't do it?! So this Sunday at 10am I am going to run 2.2 miles around the island with the women of my school. Nothing like running to make the bonds closer.

Pray I don't die. Oh man I"m out of shape..going to go exercise today..we shall see how far I can run!

1 comment:

Brad & Stacey said...

I don't think I would run just to make friends! Ha! Now I would however eat and drink yummy things to make friends! Praying for your survival friend!:)