Wednesday, February 9, 2011

one legged...



It's been quite the road in healing but I'm learning lots and resting even more!

I still don't move much only hobbling to the bathroom, grabbing breakfast and coffee and that's about it. We have placed huge water bottles precariously around the house so that I'm never without water ;)

I just started watching the BBC Pride and Prejudice and knitting a gift for a friend! I am hoping that through my time sitting I will be able to start the Stich and B*tch group again in Budapest. It seemed that it was on hiatus but some of the girls have responded so I'm hoping they will come to my home this weekend for a few hours! HOORAY!

Caroline came for a visit and I got to see my favorite little Ukrainian man! Yippie! Love them and can't wait to make it to Ukraine for a visit.

Will & I are praying about our future here and how many years we feel led to stay. He's been an amazing help, cooking, cleaning, folding, moving things and doing anything that I'm not capable of doing! I'm a blessed woman.

Wedding plans of course are in full force since I've lots of hours to dedicate to this! It's been good to get things done!

No comments: