Wednesday, May 27, 2009

wait

the theme of my life. 

God has sent some tests.. I've not passed them all. Dad directed me to scripture. I sat underneath the huge church by my house and meditated.. set my heart back into the place where it needs to be.. 

Jeremiah 17:5-8

This is what the LORD says: 
       "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, 
       who depends on flesh for his strength 
       and whose heart turns away from the LORD.

 6 He will be like a bush in the wastelands; 
       he will not see prosperity when it comes. 
       He will dwell in the parched places of the desert, 
       in a salt land where no one lives.

 7 "But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, 
       whose confidence is in him.

 8 He will be like a tree planted by the water 
       that sends out its roots by the stream. 
       It does not fear when heat comes; 
       its leaves are always green. 
       It has no worries in a year of drought 
       and never fails to bear fruit."

No comments: