Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom



My mother is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. Since I've moved overseas I understand her sacrifice to live in a different country more than ever.  I cannot imagine coming to Hungary, married to a Hungarian with my langauge level 27 years ago and raising two kids. 

She has been a prime example of a woman who follows hard after God's heart. She has shown me what it means to work hard and live well.  She rises every morning and sits in her chair and spends time with her one and only Saviour. 

We have had our ups and we have a def. had our downs but I wouldn't trade our life together.  I miss her so much and I'm so thankful for her support and prayer while I've served overseas. She's my biggest cheerleader in life and wants the best for me! 

Thanks mom for being so incredible. I love you and look forward to living only one hour away!

2 comments:

Rebecca Foley said...

That is such a pretty picture of Moo-Moo! Where and when was that taken?

Lori said...

Your mom is an amazing woman. You remind me so much of her. Guess that makes you amazing, too!