Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yummy Bread

Je voudrais un baguette. C'est un boulangerie?!! Mais non! C'est maison du Joanna. (don't critique the French errors...i just study Hungarian now)

While in Prague, Joanna gave me this french bread baking tool. I've never made bread so I thought..sure I'll take it and someday maybe I'll use it! Well, 2 hours and 45 min later these two beautiful baguettes came out of the oven and they are so delicious. Again, I've never made bread except for Banana bread and that is easy. This was fun but really time consuming. I will make it again someday but maybe not in the near future. I must say its better than any baguette I've found in Hungary.

My friend Stacey always posts on her blog about her great reciepe's so I decided that I should too!! Its a simple reciepe just be ready to spend lots of time on it!

My other friend Kelsea made eclairs..now I want to try to make those!

Bon Apetit!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my goodness

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

- mom

Megan Van Fleet said...

What is this "tool"? And what is the recipe? They look SSOOOO yummy!! Now I really want bread!! Love you!

Brad & Stacey said...

looks d-lish!

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

I'm VERY impressed, Lewella!