Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Party




This pictures is in the National Newspaper Online..



Here I'm being interviewed for the Hungarian Public Radio. They asked me because I was a McCain supporter.


The American Chamber of Commerce put on an Election Party for anyone to come to. It was an amazing event where a bunch of my friends got togther, dressed up and had fun. There was all-American food (chicken nuggets, ribs, wings, coleslaw, potato salad, cheese cake, pumpkin pie, hot dogs, hamburgers..etc), all you can drink and live coverage of the Election.

We had a blast.. I'm sad to say that...I took pictures all night long but didn't realize there was no SD memory card..UGH. I don't have a LCD panel because its broken. So, I never knew. I took great pictures too...

Thankfully, my friend Viktor took pictures so there are a few of them which I can show you!

I'm so proud to be an American, no matter who the President is, God is in control, I trust him, and I know that he can use whomever he decideds to put in office. Yeah, it is not my first choice.. but I know that Obama will do a great job too. We need to support whoever goes to office.

No comments: