Monday, November 17, 2008

Inspirations - Robbers

A friend in Prague did this on his blog and I thought it would be a good exercise for me :
Inspirations: (things which inspire me)
1. Freshly Brewed Starbucks Coffee and my journal
2. Walking along the Danube river from Batthany Ter-->Citadella
3. A really good conversation with one of my dear friends
4. My worship list on my cute nano
5. Having a complete conversation in Hungarian and not thinking about a word for tooo long
6. Watching my home church on the internet

Robbers:
1. Too much time on the internet-gmail, facebook, tvshows, blogs
2. Editing my pictures for fun
3. Not exercising to keep a fresh mind-stress free
4. Wondering what next year will look like
5. Thinking about the what-ifs

Dinner is cooking and I'm going to get off the internet for a little while!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU inspire me! and....make me smile. I'm so glad God brought us together. I keep tabs on you, pray for you, hug you from afar!

You will not see me, you may not hear from me...but I am here for you!

loveya, :) karen