Tuesday, June 3, 2008

lala






I really don't know what to title this.. I just kinda felt like blogging.


I can't belive that its almost been one year since I've lived here. There's been a lot I've seen and done. School is almost over and I've been very excited to be able to just chill and get ready for next year. I always love fresh starts! Good thing God is a God of fresh starts!
The team from America is coming soon! I will have three girls staying with me and then dad and one guy will be staying close by! I am getting the house a little organzied and cleaned before they come. My students are quite excited that they are coming! We are having a camp which should be awesome! Its a complete excursion camp where we will do lots of sports, touring, talking and eating!
I've been hanging out with good friends recently..I love my friends and I really do not know what I'd do without them! I'm sad to leave them but I cannot WAIT to see my friends from home!! Here's some recent fun pics!!

No comments: