Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Camp/Team

My first Langos (fried dough covered in cheese and sour cream)



The team has been here in Budapest for one week so far and it has been NON-STOP! I have three 17/18 year olds living in my 2 bedroom apartment which makes for a fun time where there is always something happening but one thing I love about teenagers they can sleep and I have my quiet mornings :)

We have finished 2 days of English Camp and it has been a blast! Monday was spent at Margit Island playing sports, hanging out and getting to know one another. Tuesday was spent with the kids on a Scavenger Hunt (thanks for the list Aaron) where they did activities all over the city..it was great watching them. Today, its raining pretty steadily so I think we must scratch Amazing Race and we are going to go bowling instead.

I love being apart of everything that is happening and it makes me excited for these kids to practice their English with people their own age! Here are pictures of some of the time here with the team!

No comments: