Monday, June 30, 2008

First Day in USA

These are flowers my sis met me with-my fav!


So what do you do on your first day back in the USA..


... of course you go shopping.


As I stood in the aisles in Taret (thought of you Stacey) I was a bit overwhelmed by all the choices of everything. We have a lot in Hungary but oh my goodness to see all of the familiar things like goldfish, cap'n crunch, cheeze its, chewy gronal bars and my fav vitamin water was pretty amazing. I bought a few new things at Old Navy too ..gotta love summer sales. Barnes and Noble was great because I could read every book in that store without thinking twice..aahhh.


The Euro Cup 2008 was being shown on ABC so I watched my team win which was amazing! Go Spain!


So now that the shopping bug is out of my system.. I woke up at 545 i guess becaue of jetlag and read.. read my Bible, wrote in my journal and finished an amazing book called The Shack that my dad gave me. Powerful.


Now i'm at just chillin at my sister's working on some things to show people and to give to people. Here's some pretty pics of my purchases!

3 comments:

Laci and Keri Németh said...

Yeah rather pic a Spanish defender for husband...
then we can stay friends...
:)

Lazo

Brad & Stacey said...

And I thought of you last night as we were watching random fireworks in Wien...wondering if you were going to see the fireworks in DC! Hope you are enjoying your family!
Love-
Stacey

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Girl! Yes, Spain all the way! Whoo hoo! Hope you are enjoying the U.S. and not too overwhelmed with all the English! Felt like I was in 'merica in Switzerland as we met many Americans...enjoy your time there and let's talk about Shack sometime! Great read, huh?