Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vienna--again

I went to Vienna this weekend.. i got up at 4am to take the 555am train to Vienna. It was a three hour ride where I slept.. almost the whole way. There was a nice Hungarian lady who came into my compartment at the outer Budapest station and it was only us the whole way. We talked some in Hungarian..


...let me say.. i don't think I can speak very good Hungarian BUT I can carry on a conversation and it was quite fun!!..


I arrived and went straight to the Hunter's tower apartment! Stacey greeted me at the door and Brad was flippin Cracker Barrel pancakes! :-) YUM. Then we hung out and headed out the door to go to a castle which was about 40 min away. It was a true bonafide castle with a moat!! It was awesome. We walked around the grounds, played on the playgrounds, ate a picnic, frolicked in some fields :-) and took lots of pictures!





The castle was amazing and I felt like I had walked right into the a fairy tale. I wish I had brought my camera but I can borrow Stacey's pictures!


We went to their church that evening and then we came back to the house to make smore's on the grill ! it was great! i ate lots of marshmellows!!


The next morning I got to sleep in and we ate omlette's then we went to a park and had weiner schnitzel...yum. Dad we are going back to this place it was the best! Then we had my favorite Ice Cream and I bought a bag of Starbucks beans!



Here's a pic from Stacey's blog.. of course i enjoyed my ice cream and espresso right on the moat!


YUM! Thanks Stacey and Brad for a restful, encouraging weekend in Vienna!! LOVE You guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh WeinerSnitzel... yummmmmm - Dad