Thursday, May 29, 2008

Down by the River Bank

This a picture of Aaron, Eniko, me and Kristin right after sunset.
One of my favorite things of this early summer has been to go and buy some drinks and snacks and go to the banks of the Danube and hang out with my friends.
As the night falls we watch the lights turn on in Buda and watch the boats go by filled with tourists. I love sitting on the steps and just talking and watching the city grow dark.


Here are the pretty lights with the pretty girls!
Its so peaceful and a calm in the midst of the crazy city and life that so often encompasses us. If you ever come to visit then we will have to do this too!

2 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

Can't believe you are heading to America is just a few weeks!

Enjoy your family, friends, and J Crew!

Anonymous said...

Joanna! Oooh. Maybe if I get up there, this is what we can do when we get together :) My plans are coming along, so hopefully I can figure out soon when we can hang out. I even remember what day you are leaving (cause you only told me3 times :P ) Love, Katie