Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Attis and Internet

I've been blessed with great friends here in Budapest and I want to introduce to you one of them. Attis and I have been great friends since we met. We love to hang out, go to different pubs/restaurants, talk, worship, drive, grocery shop and most recently help me get internet.

Attis has been a great friend to me and lets me talk things out with him and I always get great feedback. Also, he makes me practice my Hungarian which is sooo good for me.
(Attis is in black)

Yesterday, Attis and I met at the yummy palacsinta place and then we went to Mammut (a mall) to get me mobile internet. Thanks to Attis I can now be online at home. So, Sami, Becca, Mom and Dad and all of you who I talk to you better start thanking Attis :-) Anyways, he set it all up and I'm rollin!! I'm so excited to have this here!! So thanks Attis for being a great friend and for helping me have internet. Koszonom!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

cool blog. thanks for the link. Now I can blogstalk you too!
Love you, come visit soon!
one of the other joannas