Thursday, May 31, 2007

Loving Colorado






I'm here in Colorado and I'm loving it!! I am attending my classes and developing relationships which has been AWESOME!!






I've met a great friend named Kristina who is from Wisconson and she is moving to Bucharest Romania which is super exciting. We have spent our free time together hiking, hanging out and talking. Yesterday we walked to Starbucks.. 3miles on a trail one way. We got back and it was dark and well kinda scary :-) We also got to see a thunderstorm roll in over the Mountains which was awesome!






I've also been in very close contact with a family .. the Hunters http://www.5hunters.blogspot.com/ who are moving to Vienna with World Harvest! They have three kids and they are so much fun. Stacey and I have had a few times to hang out and talk and its been great! I can't wait to visit with them.






Its super dry here and i'm drinking water and keeping the chapstick on! I'm going for another hike around Palmer Lake later after dinner and I'm sure I'll take more pics but I'm going to post pics from the area tonight!






oh and .. I'm learning a lot about what I'm going to encounter!! YEah missions!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i love reading your blog....I feel like I am right there with you. Keep the updates coming. Love and miss you mucho and daily praying for you! Love yoU!!

Sami (face head)

Anonymous said...

so, I want to say how cool it is that you are connecting with fellow servants who will be right in your neighborhood!!!!! God is so awesome to give you these awesome new connections!!!! - Tomislav oF.

Anonymous said...

Is Dad trying to be a secret spy by remaining anonymous. I miss you and love you! Keep the pictures coming! I'm a bit disappointed that there aren't any of the critters...and the Elephant Rock doesn't count.